Borgata Event Center Rules
To keep guests safe, Borgata Events Center has a few rules and policies that you should read and adhere to. Failure to abide by these rules may lead to being asked to leave. If you have any questions, please call The Borgata at 609-317-1000
The Borgata facilities including Borgata Events Center have a variety of services intended to help those with accessibility needs. This includes wider doorways, lowered light switches, support bars in hotel bathrooms, closed-caption televisions, and door beacons.
If you require any accessibility service, please contact general information at 609-317-1000 and event staff will do what they can to help.
Borgata Events Center is a venue that serves alcohol and has gambling on the premises. So anyone below 21 years of age will have to be accompanied by an adult of 21 years of age or older. Because of this, there’s no guarantee that events or shows on the Borgata Events Center stage will be family appropriate and younger children may be barred entry. The Borgata does offer help with finding 3rd party babysitters so that your children can be cared for while you enjoy your visit. Please call 609-317-1000 if you are interested in these services.
There is no formal dress code for most Borgata Events Center events. Guests should dress for comfort. Some events show, and concerts may be formal affairs and will require formal dress for men and women. Please refer to the program guide for your upcoming event to see what’s appropriate. You can always call general information at 609-317-1000 for more information.
Food and Beverage Policy
One outside drink poured into a plastic container is allowed. No outside food is allowed in the venue.
Late Arrival Policy
All performances begin on time as listed on your ticket or the show schedule and program. To prevent disruptions affecting guest enjoyment of a show, late arrivals may be asked to wait in the lobby until an appropriate break period. To avoid frustration, please arrive no later than 15 minutes before the show start time.
Lost and Found Policy
If you lose something important during your visit, please call general information at 609-317-1000. Please be sure to leave detailed information including, your full name, your contact information, detailed description of your lost item(s), and the day and event(s) you visited. Staff will get back to you as soon as possible.
Photo and Video Policy
Professional photography and video equipment are not allowed on the premises. This includes Audio/Visual recording devices including but not limited to GoPro and Google Glass. This also includes cameras with interchangeable lenses or external flash.
Borgata Events Center does not allow the following items on the premises.
- No bags will be permitted into the venue except for small purses (12″ x 12″x 6″ max). Backpacks of any size are not allowed.
- Cameras with interchangeable/detachable lens or external flash (No Professional Photography)
- Audio/Visual Recording Devices (includes GoPro, Google Glass, Spectacles, etc.)
- Selfie Sticks, Tripods, Monopods
- Outside Food, Beverage or Alcohol – One Drink Poured into Plastic Container. No Outside Food Allowed.
- Cans, Metal/Glass/Plastic Containers, Bottles, or Flasks (empty or sealed bottles included)
- Laptops, Tablets, Personal Computers, or Two-Way Radios
- Weapons, Firearms, Pepper Spray, Pocket Knives or Mace
- Illegal Drugs or Substances
- Flammable Liquids, Aerosol Cans, or Permanent Markers
- Flashlights, Laser Pointers, Flares, or Fireworks
- Noise Making Devices (i.e. Air Horns, whistles, bells, vuvuzelas, etc.)
- Balloons, Balls, Projectiles, or Optical Illusions
- Skateboards, Segways, Scooters, Rollerblades, Bicycles, Hoverboards, and Helmets
- Coolers, Ice Chests, Folding Chairs, or Pointed-Tip Umbrellas
- Flowers (unless otherwise permitted by Tour Production)
- Seat Cushions or Booster Seats
- Patrons Without Shoes or Shirt
- Masks, Chains, or Studded Belts/Bracelets
- Drones (without prior written consent from Arena Management)
- Animals or Pets (accommodations made for trained, harnessed, and housebroken service animals)
- Unapproved Pamphlets, Handouts, Ads, or Flyers without prior consent from Arena Management
- Clothing, garments, or signs displaying explicit language, profanity, or derogatory characterization toward any person(s)
- Signs, Flags, or Banners exceeding 11” x 17” or attached to a pole/stick. Signs must be relevant to the event. Signs may not contain or display obscene or offensive language and/or pictures as determined by the venue management. Management reserves the right to prohibit or remove a sign or banner at any time.
- No bag check-in services are available for guests. Guests attempting to enter the arena with prohibited items will be turned away and asked to return the items to their hotel rooms and/or vehicles.
Event staff reserves the right to restrict items that are not listed above. If you want to be sure that your belongings are acceptable please call general information at 609-317-1000.
Borgata Events Center ticket sales are final and no exchanges or refunds will be accepted. This includes lost, stolen, or destroyed tickets.
Borgata Events Center does not allow smoking of any kind on the premises. This includes cigars, cigarettes, e-cigs, vapes, and any similar device or paraphernalia.